Goals: Teach “Never Ever First Time Skiers" how to glide with confidence while having fun.
WHEN: Little Giants Ski Club begins on January 25th and will continue Feb. 1st & Feb. 8th, 9:30-4:00
Structure: Sleeping Giant's Snow Sports School will staff the Little Giants program with our best Childrens Teachers: Emily Johnson and Mike Gimme.
Cost: $125.00, includes lift tickets, rentals, coaching and lunch
Flying Squirrels Ski Club
Goals: Teach Beginner/Intermediate Skiers how to ski with increased agility while having fun.
WHEN: Flying Squirrels Ski Club begins on Sunday January 26th and will continue Feb. 2nd & Feb. 9th, 9:30-4
Structure: Sleeping Giant's Snow Sports School will staff the Flying Squirrels Ski Club program with our best Childrens Teachers: Emily Johnson and Mike Gimme.
Cost: $125.00, includes lift tickets, rentals, coaching and lunch.
Sign up: Email email@example.com. Include your child's name, age, ski level, parent or guardian name and phone number, and an additional emergency contact person and phone number. In the subject line of the email use the words: FLYING SQUIRRELS/LITTLE GIANTS SIGN UP. You can also call us @ 307 250-1404 OR 307.587 3125
Go With a Pro: $99 Package
3 days of rentals, tickets and group lessons for one person.
Daily lessons start at 10:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm, and 2:00pm.
Check in at least 45 minutes before your lesson time in order to make it to your class on time.
- Never Ever: For those new to the sport of skiing and riding, will spend time on the Cubby tow learners area mastering the basics of the sport.
- Linker: For those who have mastered heel and toeside slips or the snowplow and are ready to start linking turns and parallel skiing. Practice with our pro's mid-mountain and lower.
- Mtn. Master: For those who link turns or parallel ski but want to learn how to tackle moguls, trees, or steeps. Practice with our pro's mid-mountain and lower.
Learn to Ski or Snowboard Package $45.00 (all ages)
Never skied or boarded? Then we have a great package deal for you.
What you get:
- Lift Ticket for 1 Day
- Rental for 1 Day
- 1 Group lessons with one of our pro’s
For anyone who wants personal attention, you'll be one-on-one with one of our pro's.
Lessons are 1 hour long and are available at 10:00, 11:00, 1:00, and 2:00. (Lessons do not include lift ticket or rentals).
- 1 hour lesson: $40.00
- 3 hour lesson: $75.00
- All day (10a-4p): $200.00
Group Lessons $15.00 (all ages)
For those that need less individual attention yet still wanting to learn from our pros, group lessons are available. Children and adults will be grouped and taught based on their abilities. Please call for times and availability. Lessons are 1 hour long and do not include lift ticket or rentals.